TAD Real-time Temperature Monitoring,
Temprecord Active Display (TAD) is a revolutionary real time monitoring system for temperature and humidity from Temprecord International. At the heart of TAD is Temprecord’s Scientific multi-use recorder – calibrated and supplied with a traceable calibration certificate to international ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
Great for compliance and risk management, TAD features include:
- User programmed alarm preferences
- Continues to log during power or network failure
- Monitoring and reporting options
- Step-down alarm features and options
- Fail-safe backup and lost data refresh
- ISO17025 standard and effortless recalibration programme
- Hardware options for mobility
Save money by automating monitoring functions and alerts therefore preserving valuable product before it goes out of acceptable environmental limits during:
Temprecord Active Display (TAD) Real-time Monitoring is an automated “hands off” system that monitors environmental information as it happens, then sends out a warning enabling action to be taken in a timely manner to preserve valuable products. Fully automated monitoring, warning and reporting system requiring minimal human input, saving time and money as well as reducing the potential for human error.
- Monitor temperature, humidity, CO2, room pressure differential, power fail, door open, all in real time
- Each unit can be individually programmed for parameters, alerts, reports, etc
- Regular automatic reports to QA Management in PDF format, with critical data backup
- 100% reliable – in the event of power failure TAD data loggers continue to log and the data is later automatically extracted to complete the TAD reports, i.e., no data is lost. This has been a huge advantage for our customers with critical products when correlating data has been unavailable.
- Portable – The monitoring hardware can be moved easily with cabinets as required.
- Each TAD system will support 240 probes. If requiring more than 240 probes then multiple TAD systems can be run, linking with each other via remote access.
- TAD Software is “Hands off” automated system which is easy to use, but comprehensive. All channels are easily configurable for individual parameters and alert recipients. Temprecord will pre program with client requirements if provided. Training is provided with new installations. All Temprecord software is free.
- Calibrations are built into the TAD temperature and humidity loggers. No requirement for a correction formula to be applied to the downloaded data after recalibration, therefore potential for human error is removed. Data is available with 0.01°C display resolution.
- Accuracy across stated range:
- Temperature: 0.2 °C / 0.35 °F or better.
- Humidity: 3%
- CO2: +/- 1.5% of range + 2% of reading
- Room Pressure Differential: 0.02 of a Pa. The sensors have zero drift and are offset free.
- Monitoring Range
- Standard – see individual logger specifications
- Low Temperature -80 °C / -112 °F
- Cryogenic -196 °C / -320 °F
- High Temperature 250 °C / 480 °F
- Humidity: 0 – 100%
- CO2: 2% ,3%, 5%, 10%, or 20%
- Room Pressure Differential: -100 to +100 Pa
TAD Real-time Temperature Monitoring
Used for securing TAD Temprecord Data Loggers onto required surface, for example, racking in a Warehouse environment.
- Strong, durable and waterproof poly carbonate
- Logger LED limit indicator lights easily visible
- Easy to secure onto chosen surface
- Custom-made for Temprecord TAD loggers
- Material will not discolour
- Can be attached with counter sunk screws (included). Adhesive Velcro strips and double sided tape may also be used.
- The Through Wall fittings are designed to seal around the probe at point of entry into fridges/freezers/incubators.
- Blocks with Teflon Tube and Cable Gland for Temperature probe.
Lagging Block – Aluminium
- The temperature and alarm sensors can be lagged in a manner that will reflect the temperature of the product being stored.
- The degree of lagging of probes may be decreased so as to increase the speed of response of the alarm system.
- Ideally, the rate of the temperature change recorded by the sensor should be slightly faster than that of the stored product. This will allow a margin of safety as the temperature of the product approaches the permissible temperature limits.
- Designed for screens up to 23” (53cm) / 20kg (44lbs)
- Two colours available Black and silver
- Fits screens with VESA mounting patterns: 50mm x 50mm, 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm
- Low profile design mounts screen only 15mm (0.6”) from wall
- Simple ‘hook-on’ installation with all mounting hardware included
- Protects PC Panel and wiring plugs
- Can be locked