Digital temperature measurement for Manual Distillation Testing.
AirProbe is a compact device that fits onto a PT-100 temperature probe. It communicates over bluetooth with a free AirProbe D86 app for iPod/iPhone that lets users create custom test programs, enter sample ID, monitor and record temperature & time real-time, store up to 20000 test results and do much more.
Temperature data are corrected to atmospheric pressure directly from AirProbe’s built-in barometer and microprocessor.
Unique about AirProbe D86 is the dynamic simulation of Mercury ASTM 7 & 8 thermometer behavior, making realtime corrections for emergent stem and lag-time.
With automatic temperature recording, FBP detection, time control, speed feedback, results validation, LIMS/print options and an app loaded with features, AirProbe D86 upgrades any brand manual distillation unit to a Semi-Automatic Distillation unit.
• Class A PT-100, max. 450ºC
• Unique ID# and internal microchip for storage of 10 calibration offset points
• Calibrated with technical Toluene and Hexadecane. Calibration report included
• Optional extended calibration with multiple points available
• Calibration cable available for third party calibration
• Pressure sensor for automatic barometric pressure correction, calibration report included
• Accelerometer for automatic switch on / sleep mode
• Battery: ion lithium. 48 hrs operation – 3 weeks stand by mode. Micro-usb charge cable
• System electronics calibration report included
• Calibration cable available for periodic system calibration
• Calibration offset values are entered in app’s calibration menu
• iPod Touch with pre-installed AirProbe D86 App
• AirProbe D86 app available for any existing iOS device, free on AppStore