SPECTROSCAN SUL is designed to determine the mass fraction of sulfur in oil and petroleum products in accordance with GOST 32139-2019 (ASTM D4294), but can also be used to determine low sulfur content in automotive fuels of the third, fourth and fifth classes.
With a lower limit for the quantitative determination of sulfur from 3 ppm , SPECTROSCAN SUL provides the user with the capabilities of wavelength dispersive analyzers, while retaining all the advantages of energy dispersive analyzers: small size, simplicity, low cost and highest reliability.
The analyzer allows you to determine ultra-low sulfur content from 3 ppm and is designed to measure the mass fraction of sulfur in oil and petroleum products in accordance with GOST R 51947-2002, GOST 32139-2019, GOST R EN ISO 20847-2010 / GOST ISO 20847-2014.
Implements an arbitration method for measuring the mass fraction of sulfur in class II motor fuel, jet fuel, marine fuel and aviation gasoline.
The analyzer greatly simplifies the routine analysis of oil and oil products for sulfur content.
Operator actions are minimized:
– enter the sample number / name from the built-in keyboard;
– the sample is poured into two cuvettes;
– the obtained samples are placed in the analyzer and measurements are started.
The analyzer performs all subsequent actions automatically without operator participation:
– calculates the difference between the results of measuring the mass fraction of sulfur in the first and second samples of the sample;
– calculates and displays the average value of the mass fraction of sulfur;
– prints the measurement results on the built-in printer.