Energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzer of the mass fraction of sulfur in automobile fuel, as well as in oil and petroleum products.
The energy dispersive analyzer implements an arbitration method for measuring the mass fraction of sulfur in automotive fuel of the second and third classes, jet fuel, marine fuel, fuel oil and aviation gasoline.
Sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN S (SL) greatly simplifies the routine analysis of oil and oil products for sulfur content.
Operator actions are minimized:
– enter the sample number / name from the built-in keyboard;
– the sample is poured into two cuvettes;
– the obtained samples are sequentially placed in the analyzer and measured.
The analyzer performs all subsequent actions automatically:
– calculates the difference between the results of measuring the mass fraction of sulfur in the first and second sample samples;
– calculates and displays the average value of the mass fraction of sulfur;
– prints the measurement results on the built-in printer.
|The element being defined||S (sulfur)|
|Detection limit in 200 s||3 ppm|
|Sulfur mass fraction measurement range||Two ranges:|
|0.0020% to 0.1% S version|
0.0007% to 0.1% SL version
|from 0.1% to 5.0%|
modifications S and SL
|Sulfur line isolation method||Energy dispersive channel with spectral filter|
|Measurement time of two parallel samples (1 sample)||from 1 minute|
|Sample loader||Lateral, one sample (automatic)|
|Cuvettes: diameter, volume||∅32 mm, V up to 8 cm 3 , ventilated|
|X-ray tube power||up to 5.0 W|
|Interface||Built-in display and thermal printer|
|Overall dimensions and weight (no more)||360х380х180 mm, 8.5 kg|
|Energy consumption||220 V, ~ 50 Hz, 100 W|
Thanks to the specially developed design of the analyzer, as well as the applied technical and design solutions:
– no need to purge the measuring path with helium;
– limit of quantitative determination of sulfur from 7 ppm;
– the analyzer is easy to use, no commissioning is required;
– the analyzer’s characteristics allow it to be used in mobile laboratories;
– lateral location of the sample allows:
– eliminate errors caused by the presence of water and air bubbles in oil products;
– to exclude oil contamination of internal units of the analyzer;
– eliminate the error associated with contamination of the additional protective film;
– easy to clean the cuvette compartment;
– information about the sample and the analysis result are displayed on the display and printed out on the built-in printer;
– special ventilated cuvettes have been developed for the analyzer, which allow the analysis of highly gasifying oil products.
The analyzer has the ability to connect to a personal computer for integration into LIMS, as well as solving non-standard tasks.
The analyzer is designed specifically for determining the mass fraction of sulfur and allows you to solve the following tasks:
Cuvette (32 mm, for petroleum products) (pack of 100 pcs)
Vented cuvette, diameter 32 mm (pack of 100 pcs)
Thermal paper for a printer
White oil in a pack (500 ml)
Standard sample of sulfur mass fraction in mineral oil (0.01%)
Standard sample mass fraction of sulfur in mineral oil (0.1%)
Standard sample of mass fraction of sulfur in mineral oil (5.0%)
Standard sample of mass fraction of sulfur in mineral oil (50 ppm)
Sample for adjusting Mo
Polyethylene terephthalate film 3 μm (roll 100 m )