NHG268 gloss meter features with 20, 60 and 85° angle, manufactured according to ISO2813 and GB/T 9754.
NHG268 gloss meter features with 20, 60 and 85° angle, manufactured according to ISO2813 and GB/T 9754. It is also compatible with the standards of ASTM D523, ASTM D2457. NHG268 conforms to JJG696 first class gloss meter working requirement, corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source.
NHG268 gloss meter can test material with high gloss (0-2000Gu), and universally apply to paint, ink, stoving varnish, coating, wood products; marble, granite, vitrified polished tile, pottery brick and porcelain; plastic, paper; hardware industries, etc. for gloss measurement and gloss data transmission.
1. 20, 60 and 85° in one: from high to low gloss – have the specified angle on hand
2. One button for all angles measurement at the same location
3. Display 5 sets of measurement data, good for comparison
4. Measuring mode: basic measurement, statistical measurement, continuous measurement, QC measurement (only for GQC6 software).
5. Continuous mode to check uniformity over large areas
6. Connect to PC, more extend functions
7. Input gloss value manually
8. Large touch screen operation, easy to use
9. Beauty appearance, good man-machine communication interface
10. Powerful functions to meet many different requirements
11. Large storage to save over 5000 data
12. Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
NHG268 Multi-angle Precise Gloss Meter
Measuring Area (mm)
20°: 10×10 60°: 9×15 85°: 5×36
20°:0~2000GU 60°:0~1000GU 85°：0~160GU
0-10GU 10-100GU 100-2000GU
Conform with JJG696 first class glossmeter working requirement
Corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source
±1.2 , ± 1.2%
L*W*H : 160mm*75mm*90mm
3.7V,3200mAh Li-ion Battery ，>10000 times(within 8 hours)
TFT 3.5 inch, capacitive touch screen
Basic mode: 1000; Statistical Mode: 5000，Continuous mode : 5000
GQC6 Quality Control Software with QC report printing functions and more extended functions.
<85% relative humidity, no condensation
Power Adapter, USB cable, User Manual, CD (Including QC software), Calibration Plate
The specifications are subject to change without notice.